Join now - be part of our community!

Full Array Local Dimming 4K With Magnetic Fluid Speakers Product Suggestion

profile.country.GB.title
sound10

Full Array Local Dimming 4K With Magnetic Fluid Speakers Product Suggestion

Hi could Sony please look into releasing a Full Array Local Dimming 4K set with those awesome magnetic fluid speakers in the future here in the UK. That would make the ingredients of an amazing TV !

:nauseated_face:

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I remember reading a CES 2014 annoncement about a XBR-65X950B having full array local dimming - unfortunately I dont think it has the "elephant ears" speakers though

So I'll add a "me too" for your request (why not) - even though I could never afford such a beast :grin:

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
sound10

Hi Quinnicus, thanks for your reply. Is their a suggestions thread btw. I remember there used to be one I think, Anyway, would be very grateful if this request please could be passed onto the relevant team/department within Sony UK.

profile.country.GB.title
sound10

Btw I absolutely Heart my "elephant ears" on my X9005A lol and I sincerely hope that Sony never release a flagship TV without those awesome magnetic fluid speakers.

Finally can't wait to see what Sony has in store for us at CES 2015 :nauseated_face:

Anonymous
Not applicable

There is a suggestion/feedback thread:

http://community.sony.co.uk/t5/televisions/future-bravia-features-requests-suggestions/m-p/224766

I will say though, that your suggestion has been noted :slight_smile:

I have heard the magnetic fluid speakers (elephant ears) and they do sound really good - Sony really do have to be applauded on this, especially since TV's have got flatter, but sound quality had been rather poor upto now.  And yes they certainly do look attractive.

For me though, they would be redundant most of the time unfortunately.  I have an AV Reciever with 7.1 speakers, so....

I also love the Triluminos Colour of which is a good improvement too.

profile.country.GB.title
sound10

Just to add, please could Sony bring back full resolution Passive 3D found only on the 65X9005A (55X9005A is limited to 540p per eye) on all future 4K TV's.