Join now - be part of our community!

Have started losing channels on our Sony TV we use Freeview & have run Digital autotuning from Menu

profile.country.en_GB.title
Ontour3
Visitor

Have started losing channels on our Sony TV we use Freeview & have run Digital autotuning from Menu

Over the last 6 -8 weeks we have repeatedly lost channels currently have no channel 10, 12,15,16,17,18,21,22,23,24,26,27,28, etc. We have tried the Digital autotuning from the Menu button. It runs through but does not re find the channels that have disappeared. Other channels regularly pixelate and fail to display properly on screen when chosen. The ariel and cables were new last summer and everything worked fine initially. We have a Sony KDL-26EX302. Any suggestions ?

4 REPLIES 4
Catmambo
Contributor

Hi

have you updated the firmware on the device - http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/product/KDL-26EX302/updates . Well worth doing this as it may well solve the problem.

Thanks

AlleluiaPTL
Visitor

Hi,

I have a Sony  Bravia and it keeps losing the stored channels when it is switched off. This means you have to keep retuning each time you switch on.

I have updated the software successfully  as suggested  but this makes no difference. Searching on the internet I see other people have had the same problem .  I would dearly like to know how this problem can be resolved.   Catmambo  do you have any ideas?  Kind regards

Stephen 

Catmambo
Contributor

Hi

Could always give the callcentre a call and they will be able to walk you through a troubleshoot. Then could always get it looked at by your local service centre who would be able to repair or advise.

Thanks

Jorita24
Explorer

I have a Sony Bravia model KDL 40WE663, and have been away for 3 months. On my return I am losing Channels above 15, can you help ?