Join now - be part of our community!

KDL-32W670A built in wifi missing from network settings

profile.country.IE.title
Rony_Hassan
Explorer

KDL-32W670A built in wifi missing from network settings

hello,my kdl32w670a tv wifi menu gone..

sometimes it back automatically.but can be used for couple of minutes.sometimes as long as i want.but after turning off tv it disappear again.

to fix it i tried both power and factory reset.not worked!!

when i select screen mirroring it shows an error about "usb wifi device" which i never used, don't have any.actually having wifi direct built in who needs an extra usb wifi device.

btw my tv was connected to Internet through hotspot.and software is up to date!

any solution?

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi Rony,

I would suggest performing a network diagnosis which should be able to troubleshoot for you and help find a resolution to your Wi-Fi issue.  More details on this here.

Let me know how you get on?

Best wishes,

Sean Mc

profile.country.IE.title
Rony_Hassan
Explorer

thank you for your interest on this issue.as i said in network settings no built in wifi menu...sometimes it can be found (daily)and sometimes not(same day).for your inquiry I am posting some pics.hope this will help!

missing "built in wifi and wifi dirrect "missing "built in wifi and wifi dirrect "

1533660113048-1730100042.jpg

15336602071121628945126.jpg

thank you..

profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi Rony,

As the model of your TV is Non-European I would recommend to get in touch with the support team of the country of purchase for further help.

Best wishes,

Sean Mc

profile.country.IE.title
Rony_Hassan
Explorer

i cant figure out whether is it a hardware or software problem!but one thing i can tell if my tv stays in standby/off (with remote) for several hours wifi/direct both menu can be found in settings!

you can use it as you want.but if tv goes off better forget about wifi!!!

very annoying and sad for me!!!

btw thanks for your concern!!