Join now - be part of our community!

KDL-32W705B EPG

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
paulbristow
Explorer

KDL-32W705B EPG

When in the guide on the TV I do not see a preview off the channel this would normally be on the top left

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
garfield100

The W705B does not have a small screen live preview of the current TV channel when you are viewing the Freeview EPG.

I have UK 42W705B and the omission was the first thing I noticed when compared to older 2011 EX723 TV

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

When on the EPG, press the [Options] button on the remote control, and choose ON for "Auto Program".

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
paulbristow
Explorer

I only have the following:

Favourites Set-Up

Display Interval

Programme Genre List

Category

Jump to Current Time

Launch Guide and Search

profile.country.GB.title
paulbristow
Explorer

If someone has the same TV as the KDL-32W705B in the UK could they at least tell me if they see a preview of the channel when in the "Guide" because if it does not appear then that is fine, at least it stops be looking for something that is not there in the first place. 

profile.country.GB.title
paulbristow
Explorer

Guess I must be in the wrong forum!

garfield100

The W705B does not have a small screen live preview of the current TV channel when you are viewing the Freeview EPG.

I have UK 42W705B and the omission was the first thing I noticed when compared to older 2011 EX723 TV

Anonymous
Not applicable

Silly question - You know how I suggested pressing the options button on the EPG - What happens when you keep scrolling down those few options.  Do any more appear on the screen that was not there?  Kinda like another page of options, but just keep scrolling down.

garfield100

There are no extra pages by trying to scroll down while displaying Options in Freeview EPG.

There is a 'View' link in addition to all the options listed by paulbristow, but all that does is quit the Freeview EPG.

Seems like the W829 has the same 'feature'.

Googled this photo of 55W829

55W829 Freeview EPG

profile.country.GB.title
paulbristow
Explorer

Thank you, just as I thought, no preview not a major issue as I have a Humax box and I use that most of the time, and it does show a preview, overall very pleased with the TV.