Join now - be part of our community!

KDL-32WD603 limited apps and NO SEN ??

SOLVED
nihaddo34
Explorer

KDL-32WD603 limited apps and NO SEN ??

Am I missing something obvious here?, I have a slightly older model in the bedroom with everything including SEN so I can watch Amazon prime.

Bought this new one on Monday and all it's got is a handful of apps: Netflix, Youtube, 5od, BBC iplayer and opera. And that's it - NO SEN, Can't find anything remotely interesting in the opera service. What I particularly wanted to be able to watch just like my other Bravia is Amazon. So what's the deal?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @nihaddo34

The Amazon app should now be available, one you have updated your TV.  Please see the following link: http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/content/cnt-dwnl/prd-tvhc/bravia-kdl-wd6-wd7-upd-v8114-DE-AT-GB/

Cheers

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I dont really know what you mean by no SEN.  But apart from the Amazon app, the rest of the apps should be there - as well as the opera store.

In regards to the Amazon aop, I asked about this awhile ago - Amazon app.  The answer i got on the 12 April was a 'good month' from now.  So probably any time now - but i have again just requested when it will be added.  So when i know, ill post back.

Cheers

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

The Amazon app is currently being pencilled in for rollout at end of June.  However this is NOT definate and is un-confirmed.  The app is apparrently still unfinished and also needs to be signed off/approved by Amazon before rolling out.

Cheers

nihaddo34
Explorer

SEN is Sony Entertainment Network. My other Sony smart tv has this as an app, and within that is Amazon TV . Roll out or not, it's been working just fine on that one since I've had it.

i assumed I could buy another Sony smart tv and it would have the same content. Strange huh.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @nihaddo34

The Amazon app should now be available, one you have updated your TV.  Please see the following link: http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/content/cnt-dwnl/prd-tvhc/bravia-kdl-wd6-wd7-upd-v8114-DE-AT-GB/

Cheers