Join now - be part of our community!

KDL-40WD655 blurry faces 576i with green yellow tone

Pavlovsky
Explorer

KDL-40WD655 blurry faces 576i with green yellow tone

Hi everyone . I recently bought this tv KDL-40WD655 and discovered strange behaviour of half HD mpeg sources in tv tuner. In digital 576i image is strange mostly broadcasting of my cable operator , especially human faces - they are kinda hardware blurry and not natural tone greeny yellowish. I turned out all noise reduction through main menues , but didn't help . Full HD signal is fine, but SD 576i are with squares in dark and shaky strage must be opposite of processor load . Is there any chance to set this better may be through factory menu ? Also I want to tune audio sync issues - image is delayed from sound in optical spdif out ? Please tell me some factory setting to tune this out.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Your TV might just need a tweak in the picture settings, have a read of Sony's FAQ : HERE.

In regards to audio sync, the connected audio device might have some settings to adjust, these types of settings are not nornally on a TV. 

Cheers

ghorva
New

on this type of tv when I choose hdmi connection it is not possbille to use any tv option or home option ???? 

and this tv cannot read files and folders from usb disk connected to home wifi network while others tv can, and further more when i connect directly that same disk to usb connection tv reads every folder and file perfectly 

version of softwer is 8.123 maybe there is problem in the program code ????