Join now - be part of our community!

KDL-55W905A input device

profile.country.FI.title
UtiP1005

KDL-55W905A input device

It look`s like I have to change manually input line when I want to use other device connected (via HDMI) to KDL-55W905A? In my other tv`s and all previous tv`s input has changed automatically when I turn power on in other device!

Markku

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Have you turned on Bravia Sync on the TV and the other devices?  (on other devices, depending on the brand, it could be called Anynet+, VieraLink, SimpLink, or even just HDMI-CEC)

Cheers

profile.country.en_GB.title
gofrost

Bravia sync only works with sony devices,these have to be powered on when connected and linked via sync.On the remote go to Home, Settings, I manual what you need to do is shown here,on the remote is a button to right of the blue SEN button this shows the connected devices via sync and a menu for operation of these devices if correctly connected

profile.country.FI.title
UtiP1005

Thank`s!

I have only one device (Bluray) from Sony and it works ok with 905A! Others are Handan HDD digibox and Samsung USB HDD, every time I use these devices (daily many times), I have to use tv`s remote to change input manually!

Markku

Anonymous
Not applicable

Only devices that support HDMI-CEC functionality will work.  Even then its scratchy between different branded devices.

More information:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HDMI#CEC

Cheers