Join now - be part of our community!

KDL40EX43B Bravia bluray combi unrepairable

SOLVED
kitkat214
Explorer

KDL40EX43B Bravia bluray combi unrepairable

I would really appreciate some advice re my tv/bluray.  I have read of others with the same problem on here.  Bluray stopped working and was reported to Sony under 5 year warranty in January.  Finally at the end of April 14 I have been offered a home cinema system in replacement.  I do not have the space for this hence the combi purcahse.  Unfortunately they no longer make these units.

Any thoughts or advice?  Anyone been in a similar situation?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

My advice is to probably go back to Sony (write a letter) stating that the work-a-round solution (ie home cinema system) is not the solution and that you are unhappy with what has been offered.  Also state what you would like as a resolution.  Bare in mind that you need to be realistic (ie if it really is unrepairable, there really is no point stating that "I want it repaired") - if you get where I am coming from.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

My advice is to probably go back to Sony (write a letter) stating that the work-a-round solution (ie home cinema system) is not the solution and that you are unhappy with what has been offered.  Also state what you would like as a resolution.  Bare in mind that you need to be realistic (ie if it really is unrepairable, there really is no point stating that "I want it repaired") - if you get where I am coming from.

Hope this helps.

Cheers