Join now - be part of our community!

KDL52HX903 Sound Issues

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
bigal1974
Visitor

KDL52HX903 Sound Issues

Is there any way of getting better sound out of the kdl52hx903, ive been into sound settings etc but the sound is still very weak compared to my kdl46w4000, also I was watching Wild Ocean 3D last night and the mucic was fine but the commentary was very quite. There just doesnt seem to be enough bass.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bigal1974
Visitor

Many thanks for that I thought that would be the only way, I do have a RHT-GH800 but didnt really want to watch normal tv through the surround, your totally correct the picture is jaw dropping !

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Catmambo
Contributor

Agreed - This is one of the sacrifices with thinner TV's unfortunately. If you look at your w4000, it had much larger speakers. Maybe look at getting a soundbar, 2.1/5.1 surround sound system and have all your sound run through that instead, couple of my colleages have done this.. The picture on the HX903 is truely incredible though hey!

Thanks

bigal1974
Visitor

Many thanks for that I thought that would be the only way, I do have a RHT-GH800 but didnt really want to watch normal tv through the surround, your totally correct the picture is jaw dropping !