Join now - be part of our community!

No apps working on our Bravia tv

profile.country.GB.title
Bravia263
Explorer

No apps working on our Bravia tv

The apps are no longer working on our Bravia Tv.

29 REPLIES 29
profile.country.GB.title
Bravia263
Explorer

I posted this message less than 24 hours ago and  in that time 14 other people have confirmed they have the same problem.

This is obviously a problem wth this Sony TV.

i have contacted Sony to complain and ask for a solution. I’ll keep you posted.

profile.country.GB.title
dongra
Explorer

Thanks. I have contacted the local Sony shop and they are aware of the problem and will obviously make Sony aware too. It would seem to be affecting the TV`s in the showroom! It may be that an update will be required.

profile.country.GB.title
Tvuser99
Explorer

Thanks that’s really helpful - will you post if you get any more news?

Sent from my iPhone
profile.country.NL.title
rainowlad
Explorer

I have the same problem. can't be sure when it started.

@Bravia263  schreef:

The apps are no longer working on our Bravia Tv.

profile.country.GB.title
rjbarker
Explorer

SO pleased to find am not alone with this issue noticed y'day after watching sync'd dvd player. Spent over 2 hours this morning trying to fix by couple of factory resest and i/net refreshes but tv hangs for few minutes after trying All Apps, which fails to load. Found can get bbc iplayer via red button and able to replay programme. Could isssue be caused by bbc connecting its live content onto smart tvs??  (Even more annoying was over 1/2 hour having to be spent on  sony's time-wasting logon system. As haven't used for couple of years had to reset my access to a/c and get onto our community!!) 

Tags (1)
profile.country.GB.title
rjbarker
Explorer

Sony, please note your incorrect grammar 'had' (implies fixed) - we didn't have it: it's STILL unsolved issue!

profile.country.GB.title
Paddington68
Explorer

I have KDL32WD752 - I noticed apps not working yesterday. Tried everything I could find to rectify - nothing! Called Sony, they sent me a link to download update to USB, didn't work. So they're sending me a USB stick with update on. However, too many people have got the problem, can't be a coincidence.

profile.country.GB.title
sound10

Hi everyone I have a Sony 32WD756 and since yesterday no apps are loading or working. When you try to click on the apps section, the TV just hangs and is unresponsive. I tried to phone Sony UK customer support earlier today but I could not get through. Please can Sony get this issue fixed asap. Thanks 

profile.country.GB.title
Cazl1311
Explorer

We have kdl43wd756 and have same problem. Was working OK on Friday but since then no joy. Netflix button works OK so it's not our internet . Sony need to send out a fix asap.

Hopefully Sony will send out a fix.

profile.country.GB.title
Esidara
Explorer

I did have this issue. Got all ready to follow the trouble shooting steps. First one: look for updates. Then I checked the menu... and now it works.