Join now - be part of our community!

Reference code 52 on Bravia Internet Video for KDL37EX521

SOLVED
profile.country.ro_RO.title
RaduGrigore
Visitor

Reference code 52 on Bravia Internet Video for KDL37EX521

If I enter in BRAVIA Internet Video and try to consume any content on any chanel, besides Youtube, I receive an error: "The service cannot be accessed at this time; reference code 52".

The tv is bought last weekend and I tested the content at that time. It was working without problems (I verified EuroSport chanel).

Since then I made a software update From Seetings-> Product Support-> Software Update. I suspect this is the cause, but I'm not sure.

I should mention that I tryed updating the Internet content but this didn't solved the problem.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
KDL-CX520
Visitor

it is always recommeded to do factory default setting after software update, kindly see the FAQ  at main forum page

may be the problem located with your internet connection, please go to the menu and choose Network diagnostic and check the results

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KDL-CX520
Visitor

it is always recommeded to do factory default setting after software update, kindly see the FAQ  at main forum page

may be the problem located with your internet connection, please go to the menu and choose Network diagnostic and check the results

Catmambo
Contributor

Just to quantify the factory reset point. You only need to do a reset if you are having problems after updating the firmware. If the device is working fine, then no need :slight_smile: