Join now - be part of our community!

registration code

profile.country.en_GB.title
Rosekia
Visitor

registration code

Hello, I have a KDL-37EX403 bravia tv. There is no registration code when I go into Activate Enhanced Features (using the Home button on the remote). I need this to create Sony Essentials account. The device is registered. Where it says Registration Code, it says the device is registered but there is no code!

Please can someone help?

Message was edited by: Rosekia

17 REPLIES 17
Catmambo
Contributor

Hi

You can create an account online and then pair the TV that way. This might be a little easier.

https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/pc/reg/account/create-account!input.action

Hope  this helps

Rosekia
Visitor

Hello,

I've tried that and it still doesn't work. When I try to link my TV to the account, after I have I entered the activation code which I got from Link an Account (via Home on the remote) and entered my bank details, it then says :

when i go to update your essentials account, i can't login as it's not set up. then i try and set up a new account and in the process it asks for my registration code, which without this code i can't seem to set it up! so frustrating! is there anyway I can reset this code somewhere or get a new one?

Please see screenshot below:

Sony essentials.jpg

thanks

Message was edited by: Rosekia

Banners19
New

I have the same issue, I am trying to get LOVE film activated on my Bravia TV. When I try to add a device to my sony essentials it says I need to merge my essentails account ....

''Your Essentials account information has not yet been transferred to Sony Entertainment Network. Please Update Your Essentails Account before proceeding.''

I dont have one and there is no way of getting one. I am being sent round in loops please help! As your help line is only open dring working hours I will be at work so not infront of my TV... ?!?!

Ian Bannister

profile.country.GB.title
MickeyP
Explorer

I'm having the same problem too (December 2013)

Sony, have you all gone home and given up on Customer Service? 

I mean this is worse than Ridiculous.

I see that others have had the same issue and you have not even bothered to reply.

Can you please advise urgently on this issue: (same as above)

profile.country.GB.title
MickeyP
Explorer

basically i keep going round in loops as its expecting me to transfer information from a non existant account.

Your Essentials account information has not yet been transferred to Sony Entertainment Network. Please Update your Essentials Account before proceeding.

I *did not* have an Essentials account. So how the ****** can I transfer it. But until I do I cant move on.

Seriously this is something I would expect from a two bit company, but not a major player such as Sony. Very poor. 

Advise urgently on how to sort this bug out!

Catmambo
Contributor

Best to give the helpdesk a call when they are back in the office after the break on 0844 8466 555 as not sure its anythign that can be done remotely. Sounds like they need to make some changes on their side to your account.

Thanks

profile.country.GB.title
jadhavdj
New

Hello,

I have KDL-50W950D Sony Bravia TV.

The. Registration code - DXXAZ .

So active my Sony essential account. So able to access amazaon prime video service and other app too.

Thanks and Regards,

Dhanajay Jadhav

Please send me the registration code.