Join now - be part of our community!

Removal of VEWD TV Store

Removal of VEWD TV Store

I notice Vewd is going to be removed from my Sony Tv.  Is it going to be replaced with something else? If not how am I to download apps I want/ need??

Tags (1)
155 REPLIES 155
profile.country.GB.title
AlenNS
New

I am very disappointed with Sony and Sony's Customer Support. I feel cheated since for the money I gave I've expected more, since other manufacturers (LG, Samsung, etc.) has more to offer and Customer Support is much better. I feel cheated since nobody told me Sony terminated VEWD and haven't provided replacement for it. I am not able to use any applications other then Youtube, Youtube for kids and Internet browser. WiFi works poorly so I need to use LAN and screen mirroring doesn't work for most of the devices I am trying to cast to my Bravia.

I was recognizing Sony as a big, responsible company, but after this big fail I am planning to return my TV to the local retail and spread the word about this incident. This is a huge one, since I feel that it was Sony's responsibility to notify current and new users about this issue. I don't see any will from Sony to resolve this incident and try to rescue bad reputation gained with this bad move.

But, OK, if Sony doesn't feel bad for this, it is a confirmation that they are not as big as we thought...  

Tags (3)
profile.country.FI.title
Karl-G
Explorer

Never, never Sony again. Luckily there are alternatives. I have been a devoted customer of Sony products for over 30 years but Sony's criminal behavior shows Sony does not care about it's customers at all in the end. I will do my best to spread the truth about this company in every possible way.

profile.country.GB.title
Amitrus
New

Disappointing Sony 

profile.country.GB.title
ssnair
Explorer

anyone find the solution for this..

profile.country.HU.title
xeno42
Explorer

Nincs megoldás!!

Nem is lesz!!!

A sony részéről el vannak felejtve ezen tv-kkel rendelkező ügyfelek!

A sony bűnt követett el!

Kábeltv szolgáltatónál dolgozom, sokan kérdezik, hogy milyen tv-t ajánlok. Mindenkinek ezzel a storival kezdem, hogy véletlenül se vegyen senki sony tv-t.

Szörnyű, felháborító mit meg nem tehet egy ilyen nagy cég, minden következmény nélkül!!!

:@ :@ :@ :@

Sony 55xf7077 200.000ft kidobva no smart!!!  :@ :@

----

There is no solution!!

It won't be !!!

For sony, customers with these TVs are forgotten!

Sony committed a sin!

I work for a cable TV provider, many people ask what kind of TV I recommend. I start with everyone with this story so that no one accidentally buys sony tv.

Terrible, outrageous what such a great company can't do without any consequences !!!

: @: @: @: @

Sony 55xf7077 200,000ft out of smart !!! : @: @

profile.country.PK.title
AtharTanwri

Sony has Disappoint us all

Tags (1)