Join now - be part of our community!

Setting up Wireless SSID with CAPITALS

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
mabzon
Visitor

Setting up Wireless SSID with CAPITALS

Hi, I've just bought a KDL 24 EX 320 which is has wireless so i can stream content. Unfortunately when I try to setup the wireless router connection my SSID has capitals. e.g SettingUpWIRELESS.  The TV remote only seems to support lower case settingupwireless.

How can I add capitals?

Please help.

Mabzon

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bravia55HX

Hi,

if the set up screen is the same as the blu ray players highlight the box that says abc, click on it and it should change to caps then 123, just click on the one you want then move cursor to the letters or numbers to select.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Bravia55HX

Hi,

if the set up screen is the same as the blu ray players highlight the box that says abc, click on it and it should change to caps then 123, just click on the one you want then move cursor to the letters or numbers to select.

mabzon
Visitor

Thanks, i could swear i couldn't see the abc. Will check and let you know. Thanks for response. I'm going to update to the latest firmeware too.

cheers

Mabzon 

Bravia55HX

Hi again,

be aware if you perform updates DO NOT touch the remote or tv whilst its updating, the tv will appear to turn itself off and on during the process, this is normal.

when its finished it will say so.

regards