Join now - be part of our community!

Skype on Sony Bravia KDL-32EX724

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
kleeks
Visitor

Skype on Sony Bravia KDL-32EX724

Hello everyone o/

My household is now the proud owners of a new Sony Bravia (as above)

Having had the screen for less than a week, we're still getting to know it, but its already looking the part on its new cantilevered bracket (installed at the same low level as the previous tv to keep Mrs kleeks happy - although now it doesn't sit on the wooden tv thingy like the old LCD, it kinda floats a couple of inches above it !)

Anyway, one of the selling points for me was the advertised skype application, that doesn't actually seem to be present !

can anyone enlighten me as to where / when I can find / expect to see this ?

thanks,

Kleeks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Catmambo
Contributor

Hi  - please see the sticky on the previous page. Should be via firmware update shortly..

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Catmambo
Contributor

Hi  - please see the sticky on the previous page. Should be via firmware update shortly..

kleeks
Visitor

Apologies, should have found that before posting (was searching in wrong forum section)

profile.country.hr_HR.title
DamacizSi
Visitor

kleeks
Visitor

w0000t

can I can spy on my daughters facebook updates while watching tv (does pip support internet widgets ?)

pretty chuffed they found time to release this, was worried they'd have all their code monkeys bashing away at their server issues

moff to go play with it ....

adagis
New

Hmmm, but for some reason the KDL-40NX703 isn't among the list of Bravias that have been updated. I've already got Twitter and Facebook (which run dog slow). Why hasn't this range been updated for Skype?