Join now - be part of our community!

timer recording stops before the programme ends

profile.country.GB.title
kay4sony
Explorer

timer recording stops before the programme ends

I have Sony Bravia KDL32CX523. Timer recording using the Guide screen to USB HD works but misses the last part. I have more than enough memory on USB HD and can record the next programme. The recording starts and ends about 5 minutes earlier than the actual broadcast. That means I missed the conclusion. Has anybody had the same problem and found any solutions, rather than doing it manually or reset to factory setting? I have updated the tuning and the clock is set correctly.
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

As far as I understand it, no viable solution has been implemented in this.  The only thing you can do is either add the recording 'manually' or edit the recording end time after you have added the timer recording in the Title List area.

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
kay4sony
Explorer

If I could set the timer through guide and could come back to adjust the end time, it would be more convenient than doing it all manually. However! it does not look like I can change the time on title list screen. I can change the date from the particular date to Everyday; Mon - Sat or Sunday...., but not the time. :skull: