Join now - be part of our community!

TV connection problem.

profile.country.en_GB.title
des-russ
Visitor

TV connection problem.

I am having trouble connecting my pc to my TV. I have a Vaio VGN-NS20E and my TV is a Samsung LE37R8. I am using a SVGA cable and an audio cable. I cannot get a picture on the TV, I went to shut down the PC and when it went into the "shutting down" page it suddenly showed up on the TV. When I restarted my PC exactly the same thing happened. All I get is a check cable connection message. Any help would be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
Dash599
Visitor

I have recently brought a Sony 3d dvd & tried the streaming software using sony entertainment. Absolutly terrible, i have a stable 15meg download, but the network tells me that there i am streaming at 3meg. So the film freezes up.

I complained to Sony UK & got a very satisfactory answer telling me that the film would remain availablt until the 16th April.. Only to find on Sunday that it was no longer available for my children to watch. As i only have my children at weekends they was very dissapointed to find out that i had lied to them : (

As there is so much choice out there for watching high quality movies online & most of them being a lot

cheaper. I have emailed Sony entertainment customer service requesting they delete my account. I would

I am sure im not the only one to experence the streaming issues. Would be interesting to find out how

everyone else is getting on with SEN.

Would recomend using Netflix & also if your in the uk use Unblock-US

Cheers Dash