Join now - be part of our community!

What do i use to clean my bravia lcd screen?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
samtodd76
Visitor

What do i use to clean my bravia lcd screen?

Hi, can anyone tell me the best thing/product/technique to clean the lcd screen of my son bravia tv as i'm a little nervous about using products on it and don't want to ruin it?

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi samtodd76,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

I tend to use just a microfibre cloth when cleaning TV or laptop screens, any stubbourn marks I just breath on the screen and use the microfibre cloth. Although I don't touch the screen so it's normally not that dirty.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

Understandably!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Delectronics&field-keywords=screen+cleane...

Seem to have some very highly rated products on here. Certainly get a kit with a microfibre cloth.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi samtodd76,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

I tend to use just a microfibre cloth when cleaning TV or laptop screens, any stubbourn marks I just breath on the screen and use the microfibre cloth. Although I don't touch the screen so it's normally not that dirty.

profile.country.GB.title
avshore
Explorer

I have got a greasy looking smudge on my screen not sure what it is. We have Bravia hdl46nx713. Any ideas on how to safely clean. I usually use microfiber cloth but this doesn't have any impact on the smudge. I tried breathing on screen but just seems to spread mark. Help please..... Thanks.

AndrewCarpenter
Explorer

I will suggest ecomist microfibre towel to clean your bravia LCD screen, also it is hypoallergic and good for kids. Before using it, i was using microfibre cloths but it does not work well my LCD so i have tried ecomist microfibre towel. You should try it.

adyjay33

Sorry to say this but a hammer should do nicely.

Its the only way for such an unreliable piece of rubbish...

No more Sony products for me ever!

KD-55X8509C LATEST FIRMWARE
NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER!
WilliamHill
Explorer

I bought a product from amazon and it is very effective. It is very good product and I am happy I bought it.

I sympathise with you, had Sony TVs for 25 years and not only have they got alot lighter but according to our local

tv repairer alot more disposable ie non repairable.