Join now - be part of our community!

When will the KDL-65HX953 be available in the UK

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
Muttley59
Visitor

When will the KDL-65HX953 be available in the UK

HI

Have been thinking about getting the 65HX923 but with all the reported problems it had it makes me think maybe I should wait for the KDL-65HX953 but trying to get any imformation on this new set is proving to be imposible and after speaking to a sony represenative i was told they didnt have any imformation on it either only that it might be released in about 3 months time.

So my problem is do I buy the KDL-65HX923 at a very low price or wait for the KDL65HX953 that could end up having issues as the KDL65HX923 had ??

I hate to admit it but I am a bit of a Sony fan ... have purchased many Sony products is the past but I cant help feeling by reading what I have on the forums that Sony are not as good as they used to be , especially when you read so many comments on the custumer suport not being very good any more.

So if anyone out there has any information on the KDL-65HX953 it would be very much apeciated as it might help me make my discision.

regards

Dave

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Catmambo
Contributor

Hi

No shame in being a Sony fan - there are over 610k fans of Sony UK on Facebook, making it the most popular CE brand in the UK on Facebook. We sell millions of products every year and the overwhelming majority of consumers have years of trouble free usage - however the very nature of web forums is that you are far more likely to hear from people who have issues or questions rather than have no issues at all, as the saying goes 'misery loves company'...

The HX923 is a great TV and you may well be able to get a good deal on one as its in the twilight of its natural product lifecycle - well worth checking one out.. With IFA trade show on the horizon, lots of new products from all category's get announced here so I would keep you eyes peeled for that.

Thanks

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Catmambo
Contributor

Hi

No shame in being a Sony fan - there are over 610k fans of Sony UK on Facebook, making it the most popular CE brand in the UK on Facebook. We sell millions of products every year and the overwhelming majority of consumers have years of trouble free usage - however the very nature of web forums is that you are far more likely to hear from people who have issues or questions rather than have no issues at all, as the saying goes 'misery loves company'...

The HX923 is a great TV and you may well be able to get a good deal on one as its in the twilight of its natural product lifecycle - well worth checking one out.. With IFA trade show on the horizon, lots of new products from all category's get announced here so I would keep you eyes peeled for that.

Thanks