Join now - be part of our community!

yupp tv apps

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
srvootu
New

yupp tv apps

Hi,

I would like to have Yupp Tv apps on internet tv, unfortunately I came to know that it is not availabe on Sony TV after I opened the box. I feel I am stuck with this sony tv. any help?

Tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
drhowells
New

According to the Yupp TV website, these channels are only available on Sony Bravia TVs in the US and Canada. This will be down to agreements that have been made. You will have to wait for someone from Sony to come on here to see whether there are plans for this app to be available in other regions in the future.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
gugabackhand
Visitor

Hi. What's the model number on this? So people could check this out. https://imagicon.info/cat/12-13/vmware_happy.gif

drhowells
New

According to the Yupp TV website, these channels are only available on Sony Bravia TVs in the US and Canada. This will be down to agreements that have been made. You will have to wait for someone from Sony to come on here to see whether there are plans for this app to be available in other regions in the future.

profile.country.GB.title
srvootu
New

Hi,

Thank you very much for the answer. Is it possible to use this apps with US IP address. I have seen one of your other answers.

mavarra
Visitor

Hi Even i too have Sony 2011 model but i am not getting yupptv app. please advice me how to download it? i am from UK.

drhowells
New

Hi, as I said above, according to the Yupp TV website, these channels are only available on Sony Bravia TVs in the US and Canada.