Join now - be part of our community!

Activate Windows

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
Ramone
Visitor

Activate Windows

I have purchased a SVE1712C5E and it all works fine. Windows * and Microsoft Home were pre-installed. Everytime I start my Laptop I get a message stating that "Windows is not Active" and the a request to activate windows in PC settings. I click on the activate button in PC Settings and it tells me that it cannot activate windows at the moment conatct Microsoft online support.

What I don't undertsand is that everything works but I keep getting this message. Really infuriating!!

Sony Support is like being stuck in some weird Escher painting where no matter which link you click on you end up back at the point where you started. Quite possibly the most annoying website I have ever visited!

Does anyone have any advice please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi Ramone,

Click the Support tab at the top of this page then towards the bottom of the window that opens click ‘Contact us’. Then Click the Vaio and Computing link – enter your serial number and the options for contacting Support should be listed.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi Ramone,

Click the Support tab at the top of this page then towards the bottom of the window that opens click ‘Contact us’. Then Click the Vaio and Computing link – enter your serial number and the options for contacting Support should be listed.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat