Join now - be part of our community!

After Repair; Sell your Vaio

profile.country.GB.title
mrjingles-suzuki
New

After Repair; Sell your Vaio

Hello Everybody.

As a loyal Sony Vaio user for over 10 years i have decided to no longer buy Vaio computers.

The deteriorating build quality, the overpricing of all repairs, the high price of buying a new VAIO. the lousy customer service, high price of contacting Sony Support, the general dishonesty of Sony Customer support trying to con extra money out of me.

After my Sony Vaio AR21S's Nvidia Chip went wrong, Sony fixed it. Thank god for small miracles.

I have bow decided to sell my Vaio before it goes wrong again. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND EVERY VAIO USER DO THE SAME.

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_IE.title
sonypass33
Visitor

I have to agree that since moving production to china the build quality has deteriorated to the point that I'd have a good hard think about buying another vaio. (I've had 3 and the build on the first china made one was shocking. You could feel the screen was loose and it got to the point the connection to the screen was lost and all you could see was fuzz.)
I suppose when you have children in china making them instead of engineers in Japan there was only one way this was going to go.
It's a pity really because the last Japaneese model was great.