Join now - be part of our community!

...and now the urgend point.....

Thorin
Visitor

...and now the urgend point.....

AM I THE ONLY GERMAN VAIO POCKET FAN/ USER IN THE WIDE WIDE WOLRD???????:smileycry:

32 REPLIES 32
nemo66
Visitor

:thinking:
GERMANY ???
What´s that?
Does they exists anymore?
Is there a country called Germany?

I don´t think so....maybe a coutry called TURKMANY !!!

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Thorin
Visitor

Hey hey hey no rascim in this forum, Germany is the country where milk and honey is. Oktoberfest and beer, chickas the best of the wolrd....ok...a litttle bit of mixed, but thats ok, we haven´t got only turkish people, we have italian, chinese and so on... and that s ok...and we´ve got the vaio pocket
Thorin

nemo66
Visitor

:smileygrin:
Have i wrote anything wrong?
...ups....
Not my intention....:smileytongue:

Yes....ur right...Germany is what it is....LOL

Thorin
Visitor

nono nothing wrong, really, my english is not the best, in fact of this, it can be that something sounds not like it should...sorry
Thorin

profile.country.en_GB.title
faithx

Oktoberfest and beer
Oh yes, by favourite pass time when in Munich

profile.country.GB.title
jammold
Explorer

Your right there Faith - German beer is fantastic - never been but my dad bought some back. Its so pure and hasn't got those *cough* Stella additives for a hangover.

I want to go to Germany - it sounds fascinating - so I'm going to leave ClubVAIO totally - LOL only kiddling!:smileylaugh: Not going abroad yet - i'd get homesick!

kee-lo_

Germany, the inventors of the motorway, Kraftwerk, the Frankferter and much much more....

I went to the border once, thats about the closest I got.

One bad thing though, the language is EXTREMELY complicated, the grammar is not easy thats for sure.

profile.country.GB.title
jammold
Explorer

One bad thing though, the language is EXTREMELY complicated, the grammar is not easy thats for sure

Tell me about it - I can speak German but it is difficult - based on Latin apparantly. Is French any easier? My phrasebook should be arriving soon...

kee-lo_

French is a bit easier, it's also based on latin

profile.country.GB.title
jammold
Explorer

A bit like Spanish. To make the confusion complete, coastal areas speak Catalan and mainland areas speak Castanero (Spanish as you'd know it). What I am hoping is that some of these grammatical rules are universal.