Join now - be part of our community!

annoying ping sound on my vaio

alfredr36
New

annoying ping sound on my vaio

hi i wonder if i can get any help here after not getting any answers to my mails from sony, and annoying calls to sony with them saying all i can do is set my comp to factory settings and see if the problem has been resolved.

my problem is a ping sound as in the videos that i have uploaded here. it doesnt make a difference whether or not i am online nor if i have a internet connection. it is always there and i cannot find anywhere on my comp the source of this sound. i have switched of all sounds on my comp other than the loud speaker when i switch of the loud speaker then the sound goes away but that is natural. this sound has been there for quite a while but now it has it has gotten worse and just will not allow me to hear music nor see a good music without this ping sound.

is there anybody here who knows what the problem is and how i can get rid of it and where it is coming from. i have tried other forums as well but till today nobody has been able to help me.

i have a sony all in one vaio desktop comp one of the last comps that were built.

thank you very much for your help as i am slowly going crazy here as i cannot find why and where this sound is coming from.

0 REPLIES 0