Join now - be part of our community!

Any News on the next desktop?

VAIOFAN
Visitor

Any News on the next desktop?

Is there any news for next year when Windows Vista comes out in 2006 would there be a new VAIO desktop then?

If so i would like to hear about it and i wanna save up my pound coins!

Paul

13 REPLIES 13
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Not heard of anything yet
I think they're happy with the RA series at the moment

Vas
Visitor

Is there any news for next year when Windows Vista comes out in 2006 would there be a new VAIO desktop then?

Maybe they have run out of design?:smileylaugh:
Since they¿ve released too many models one after each other.

I think the X-Series (the ultimate home server) which came out towards the end of 2004 is the latest one in Japan with 1TB. No sign of releasing this in Europe.:smileycry: :cry:

X-Series

But they had 2 other desktops, which never showed out in European market(P- and HX-Series)
P-Series like the W and M series, and the HX series is very slim with vertical CD/DVD loading (believe it or not it¿s 2/3rd of the RZ-Series with and it has white and black glossy finish case). I remember it had a special monitor too.

feederfan
Visitor

Im sure there will be a new VAIO desktop by the end of 2006, and dont put money on windows vista coming out by then! There has been a new windows due for absaloutly forever!

VAIOFAN
Visitor

Thats a sexy VAIO "Vas".

Im hoping they bring out a VAIO with 2GB RAM and 4GB Max and more supper specs.

I be the first buyer.

Paul

Akanksha
Visitor

Oh I had read somewhere recently that they had found some issues with the new desktop, therefore its release had been delayed. No fixed date yet

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Its a bit ugly

profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

It's a bit big.

VAIOFAN
Visitor

Ok it looks sexy lol:smileylaugh:

But yeah im hoping to see a new Desktop soon.

Kawasaki
Visitor

I notice that Sony Japan has just releashed their autumn models.

Check out Akihabaranews.com or the SonyStyle Japan website http://www.jp.sonystyle.com/index.html

Nothing revolutionary but some nice upgrades and design tweaks