Join now - be part of our community!

C Series (VPCCA) cam problem

profile.country.en_GB.title
rawdeal09
Visitor

C Series (VPCCA) cam problem

Hi everyone,

Just bought a new vaio c series yesterday. Was really excited to have one after I've check the review on the net. It says that the webcam is HD powered by exmore. I've check this morning the webcam and here comes the problem. I've tried it first on a dim sorrounding  and the result was really bad. I can hardly see my face. I've tried configure the setting but it just done very little help. When I tried in the well lit area, i was really upset as there's only very little changes. I've done everything singles means hoping that it would help but it turns out into the same problem. In this case I would like to ask for a replacement if not a refund. I'm really upset coz I can't use the cam. I'm using my iphone instead when using skype. much better quality. Can I ask for a replacement or a refund of this item from the sony centre where I bought this product? I'm lloking forward on your opinion. Thanks!

Message was edited by: rawdeal09

10 REPLIES 10
profile.country.en_GB.title
faraz.aki007
Visitor

davidtim9 Thanx alottttt.. it works ... Thanx.. I've searched every where.. Reinstalled ArcSoft Webcampanion 4 also.. but could not solved this problem.. ..