Join now - be part of our community!

can't log in my sony vaio SVE151J11M bios setup

profile.country.en_GB.title
waleedw
Visitor

can't log in my sony vaio SVE151J11M bios setup

i need help with my notebook sony vaio Model :SVE151J11M - Product name:SVE1512C6EW

i need to change boot and can't log in to bios screen. i try all normal key ( F1 F2 F9 F10 F11 F12 Del Esc )

no 1 work i need help ples to log in bios or boot menu. normaly boot menu is F12 or F9

i tray all of this and stell can't log in ples i need help

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.el_GR.title
katisjimmis
Visitor

When your PC is turned off press the ASSIST button and then choose F11 to boot from CD or F2 to go to bios settings.

profile.country.en_GB.title
waleedw
Visitor

thank you very much bro ur answer very helpful :heart_eyes:

hbabros6
New

Dear sir

i am very upset actualy sony model sve151j11m bios setup  no F2 ,F11, F12 , F8 , F9 ?  pls send me information bios setup and boot option  

THANKS

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi hbabros6,

The Function keys at startup no longer work under the Windows 8 operating system. As explained by ‘katisjimmis’ you now need to press the Assist button when fully shut down – the following screen will appear and you then press the relevant Function key.

Rescue mode - assist button.JPG

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat

I wonder if you could help please.

I have a Sony Vairo SVE1512C6EW Win 8. I bought the laptop several weeks ago and dicovered that the windows 8 on it was counterfit. The hard disk was partioned off into two i.e C Drive and D Drive. Using partition magic I deleted the D drive and merged it back into one large drive. I formated the drive too. It appears I have formated it too well because when I go to instal a genuine win 10 on the computer its now asking for a driver !! I presume its asking for the hdd driver because the dvd drive works etc. The computer doesnt see the hdd. I have tried every where for a driver but Im useless so Ive had no luck. It has a Toshiba MQ01ABD050 HDD installed.

Please for the love of God can someone help me please??

kind regards

profile.country.GB.title
onderfatin
New

press and hold assist button befor power button, follow on screen instruction