Join now - be part of our community!

Can't pair headphones to Samsung Galaxy tab a

Can't pair headphones to Samsung Galaxy tab a

I can't pair my Sony Headphones to my Samsung Galaxy tab A tablet. It finds my device so it's on its list but then I get a notification telling me the 'pairing rejected by LE_WH-CH700N'. 

Does anyone have any advice for me please? The whole reason I got these headphones was so as I could watch Netflix on my tablet and listen to it through these headphones! I have the bluetooth turned off on my phone so I don't think there's anything like that interfering with it.

Thanks for your help 

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi there,

Welcome to the Sony Community.

Please see the following tips to help with Bluetooth connection issues here.

Let me know how you get on.

Best wishes,

Sean 

profile.country.GB.title
Goodey87
New

Hi all, just bought a galaxy A7 tablet and went to connect my Bluetooth Sony headphones. It finds the headphones on the list but it says pairing rejected when selected. 

I can connect my galaxy s9 phone to the tablet with no issues. 

I have read that deleting the cache partition could solve this issue, has anyone had this issue and solve it? 

Thanks Martin 

profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team

Hi Goodey87, from my point of view, if the headphones work with other phones it's not the headphones, it might be a compatibility issue. Which headphones do you have?

profile.country.GB.title
Goodey87
New

Hi HannahEd01,

Thanks for reply. I have the Sony WH-CH700N headphones. 

I spent an hour with samsung tech help and didnt get anyway. 

Thanks 

profile.country.GB.title
Bat_Rick
New

Resetting the unit might do the job, and also try to un-pair the unit from the phone before the resetting.