Join now - be part of our community!

cannot find drivers for NVIDIA GeForce Go 7400 for Vista 64bit for my sony VAIO VGC-LA1 computer. Can you please help?

tonyrobertcook
Visitor

cannot find drivers for NVIDIA GeForce Go 7400 for Vista 64bit for my sony VAIO VGC-LA1 computer. Can you please help?

5 REPLIES 5
raim_
Visitor

www.laptopvideo2go.com

tonyrobertcook
Visitor

Thanks. I have posted a on their forum because i still cannot find the right drivers.

Also i cannot install these on Vista 64bit:
TV Tuner Card Driver 3.3.23.87.b
MemoryStick Icon Registry patch 1.0.1.9110-061109
Modem Driver 7.58.00.50
SigmaTel High Definition Audio CODEC Driver 6.10.0.5286

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

tonyrobertcook
Visitor

Thanks for that link, but my computer VGC-LA1 isn't listed.

I'm also trying to upgrade my bios but when I try i get an error "cannot read system information "

Regards, Tony

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi Tony,

The VGC-LA1 will not be listed as it was released as a Windows XP machine - not a Vista machine. To all intents and purposes as far as devices are concerned, your LA1 is identical to the VGC-LA2 which was released with Vista installed. The LA2 drivers should work with the LA1 and Vista.

Have you checked your version of the BIOS? The error message is usually displayed if the BIOS has been updated already to BIOS R0062W2. If it has not been updated, try downloading the update and extracting the files with something like WinRAR and install manually.

:thinking: