Join now - be part of our community!

Distort/Buzz Sound Intermittently on any sound play back

profile.country.en_GB.title
ankenny91
Visitor

Distort/Buzz Sound Intermittently on any sound play back

Hi all, hope can help.

Received my new Vaio SVE1512C5E yesterday (10-Jan-2013) from Sony UK and apart from the very tinny speaker sound (despite spec'n advertised and unable to get to post all refer to in attempt to improve) more worryingly on first download music feedback I get a buzz/distort random sound. To eliminate media players tried several, still occurs. Also from brand new CD hard media. Finally tried a new 'out of the plastic' shop bought DVD and the noise still distorts plus does the same to the visual playback. I liken it to old radio/TV days if you touch across terminals or contacts and get a distorted buzz.

Unable to contact Sony until Monday, so any advise on either issues or pointers could make sure all the setting up today and Sat/Sun is not wasted. Much appreciated. My first Sony btw after lots of another main brand (never a problem) and most expensive yet so not the best start.

Tony

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
milmead
Visitor

Hi there,

I also received my new vaio SVS15112C this week and my problems are catalogued above yours but soon noticed the tinny sound when I accessed my  usual scrabble game which pings after each move. Could not believe how poor it is but then other problems superceded this! I would not be looking to do anything to sole a problem when so new and cost me £1500! So far Sony is testing my famous kind streak to its fullest!