Join now - be part of our community!

Does Sony VAIO VPCEB3X5E have USB 3.0 or USB 2.0?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
koolpop
Visitor

Does Sony VAIO VPCEB3X5E have USB 3.0 or USB 2.0?

I would like to know if the new VAIO VPCEB3X53 comes with USB 3.0 or USB 2.0?

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Yes, it's not so easy to found this in the European website 'cause it's a US model,

Hi koolpop,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

The VAIO VPC-EB3X5E is a European model which allows you to configure the basic model from a selection of options to suit your own needs..

As to what type of USB ports are on the this model from what I can tell it appears that the EB range only currently has USB 2 ports.

However it would probably best to confirm this with the Sony style sales advisor before purchase..:smileywink:

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.de_DE.title
itbroker
Visitor

Hi Koolpop,

Yes, it's not so easy to found this in the European website 'cause it's a US model, see here... on specification TAB

Answer : 03 USB 2.0.

Please, it's not necessary to ask the same question twice... see here...

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Yes, it's not so easy to found this in the European website 'cause it's a US model,

Hi koolpop,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

The VAIO VPC-EB3X5E is a European model which allows you to configure the basic model from a selection of options to suit your own needs..

As to what type of USB ports are on the this model from what I can tell it appears that the EB range only currently has USB 2 ports.

However it would probably best to confirm this with the Sony style sales advisor before purchase..:smileywink: