Join now - be part of our community!

Driver problem (VGN-AR71M) ?

profile.country.en_GB.title
sajjad_hussain79
Visitor

Driver problem (VGN-AR71M) ?

Hi,

I installed couple of drivers from Sony vaio website when I restart my machine. There is caution about my battery. ''The installed battery may not be connected to the computer or may not be compatible''.  But my battery coonnected propley and working fine. And still couldn't  find info about ''Firmware'' Device Manager ! Isn't Applicable for my  machine VGN-AR71M? I couldn't find webcam  driver!

Please tell me what can I do? Can Anyone Help Me? Please

Thanks

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi,

Which two drivers did you install?

Is the battery original or have you replace it?

Did you install the BD-Combo Drive Firmware UJ-120B - 1.04 update? If so you may find that your machine has a different drive as this model may be shipped with various optical disk drive models.

The original Ricoh Camera Driver can be found here:

http://support.vaio.sony.eu/computing/vaio/downloads/preinstalled/index.aspx?l=en_GB&m=VGN-AR71M

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
sajjad_hussain79
Visitor

Thanks

Battery is original. I didn't installed BD-Combo Drive Firmware. I'm looking for a 64 bit Ricoh Camera Driver!

Many thanks

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

You still haven’t told us which two drivers you installed.

For the battery problem have you tried reinstalling Battery Checker 2.3 which is part of the original Utilities package?

The 32bit Ricoh camera driver download includes a 64bit installer (DPInst64.exe) – have you tried this?

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
sajjad_hussain79
Visitor

Thanks.

I wasn't tried to reinstalling Battery Checker. I tried to installed Camera,  Wireless and DVD driver. When I don't found these driver then I installed couple of driver from below website. Because one of my friend suggest me;

http://forum.notebookreview.com/sony/425801-win-7-drivers-vgn-ar71m-help-needed.html

ftp://ftp.vaio-link.com/PUB/VAIO/ORIGINAL/

Now, my camera, wireless driver is working. I appreciate your help. I've problem with brning CD OR DVD. I get a message. Disc Burning Error cause CD or DVD not writable.

Cheers;