Join now - be part of our community!

frustrated, can't reach sony support by telephone or email

profile.country.tr_TR.title
rashidtr
Visitor

frustrated, can't reach sony support by telephone or email

The email form is constantly giving error, although all fields are filled. I tried to call, but also is not answering. My problem is:

about a week ago my VAIO's screen became very pale. The background lighting went off. But everything else was working fine. I decided to bring it to VIAO service (Cihan Electronic) here in Istanbul. They accepted the laptop with reference NO: 26811 on 02.08.2011. After 3 days they called me and said that the whole mainboard should be replaced and it would cost 950 Turkish liras = 600 US dollars.

I can't believe that. Except backlighting everything is working. for 600 dollars I can buy a brand new laptop with i5 processor. I didn't take my laptop back. They will charge me 40 TL for doing nothing and I am not sure they might replaced some details too. I can't reach Sony to compain. email form http://support.sony-europe.com/contacts/email/email.aspx?site=odw_en_GB is not working the telephone line 0844 8466 555 is not working too.

What should I do?

Please help, it is just mockery :slight_frown:

Message was edited by: rashidtr

Message was edited by: rashidtr

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi rashidtr,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

You should be able to find contact details for Vaio support using the following link - Vaio Support