Join now - be part of our community!

HDMI BAD WHEN PLAYING DISKS

DJVorny
Visitor

HDMI BAD WHEN PLAYING DISKS

Ok it seems since i got a firmware update for my bluray player from the vaio update application . now when i have the HDMI cable into my tv the picture is fine in 1080p UNTILL i play a bluray movie 😞 then the screen starts to flicker audio goes on and off and i get like snow drops all over the screen 😞 this is when the bluray movie is minamised also and im just looking at the desktop but if i am watching the movie on my laptop monitor its fine :slight_frown:

Also i would like to add i have some bluray i ripped myself from my disks to back up for storage . The bluray files play fine when playing the m2ts files without no error its just playing from disk 😞 if anyone could help me out id be very happy btw my laptop is sony vaio VGN-NW21ZF :slight_smile:

Also that this happens with the pre bundled software windvd bd and also with power dvd 10 id also like to add its not just blurays it does it when watching dvds also :cry: could someone please help me out here :heart_eyes:

[edit]It doesnt do it when using a lower res for instance 1280x720
and only when playing movies from disk when playing 1080p movie from my hardrive i can do it at full resolution and no errors or nothing no flickers . also i checked the cpu and ram ect while it was flickering from the disk and the ram and cpu are low so its not an issue with that seems something has changed in an update recently.

Here is a screencap of the recent updates vaio made me do http://vvcap.net/db/_HiAu_TtA-5d4ls4GttJ.htp :heart_eyes:

0 REPLIES 0