Join now - be part of our community!

How noisy is the VAIO S12?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
mkz123
Visitor

How noisy is the VAIO S12?

It's one of the more important things about a laptop, but manufacturers never seem to provide any figures. What's it like at idle and under load?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tweety2b
Ex Commander (Was always on)

Hi,

I am sorry but Sony Corporation nor its competitors tend to provide such information.

With the increasingly more powerful CPUs and GPUs and the everytime smaller notebooks, it is normal that PC temperatures are rising and therefore fan noise is starting to appear.

However I can recommend that if you do feel that your fan noise is really unacceptable, please contact our call centers immediately.

Kindest regards,

Nico

Nico Henderijckx
(ex-Sony employee - fanboy forever)

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.de_DE.title
itbroker
Visitor

Welcome to ClubVaioMKZ123,

Please, in order to help you, can you identify correctly the Vaio Model S12 ?

At soon you inform us, quickly we will search the requested info 4U.

mkz123
Visitor

vpcs12v9e-b

profile.country.de_DE.title
itbroker
Visitor

Hi Mkz123,

Thanks about the info. Please, give me a feel days to find out the right figures 4U.

mkz123
Visitor

Thanks.

tweety2b
Ex Commander (Was always on)

Hi,

I am sorry but Sony Corporation nor its competitors tend to provide such information.

With the increasingly more powerful CPUs and GPUs and the everytime smaller notebooks, it is normal that PC temperatures are rising and therefore fan noise is starting to appear.

However I can recommend that if you do feel that your fan noise is really unacceptable, please contact our call centers immediately.

Kindest regards,

Nico

Nico Henderijckx
(ex-Sony employee - fanboy forever)