Join now - be part of our community!

How often does your notebook crash?

How often does your notebook crash?

[size=18]HelloI would like to compare my experience with yours and be able to quantify this with this questionnaire.Have a go. Thank you,Erhard

19 REPLIES 19
paddy_uk
Visitor

Yeah, I have to say, XP Pro is the most stable Windows OS to date  :slight_smile:

Totally agree Dave, Kello. I have XP Pro on the Z1 RMP, XP Pro on my 786M (changed it from XP Home straight away) & haven't had a crash to date. XP Pro is the best MS has flogged us yet. The complete opposite of when people got Win ME. I upgraded a fair few mates rigs with it for them as they all wanted the latest OS at the time. Wasn't long before they came back to have it removed though! :wink:

Oxigun
Visitor

Yeah, I have to say, XP Pro is the most stable Windows OS to date  :slight_smile:

Totally agree Dave, Kello. I have XP Pro on the Z1 RMP, XP Pro on my 786M (changed it from XP Home straight away) & haven't had a crash to date. XP Pro is the best MS has flogged us yet. The complete opposite of when people got Win ME. I upgraded a fair few mates rigs with it for them as they all wanted the latest OS at the time. Wasn't long before they came back to have it removed though! :wink:
Windows ME is definatly the worst os EVER made :tongue:

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

:devil: :angry: Windows ME should die in hell :angry: :devil:

tellingd
Visitor

:devil:  :angry: Windows ME should die in hell  :angry:  :devil:

I thought it already had :laughing:

kee-lo_

It's still lurking around, I see it on my website stats and I think "will you upgrade?"

paddy_uk
Visitor

:devil:  :angry: Windows ME should die in hell  :angry:  :devil:

I had great fun getting rid of all the copies of Win ME that people left me after I exorcised it from their computers! Had a great time on the shooting range in Ballykinler with the CDs attached to Figure 11 targets! SA80's & automatic pistols make short ...but sweet work of the CDs!!! :devil: Aftyer all the problems that Win ME caused it was nice to get a bit of merciless revenge on it! I personally think that Win ME was big bad Bill's revenge on the computing world for all the bad mouthing he got, but I put a few copies out of circulation for good! :laughing: :devil:

kee-lo_

Luckily I sold mine on Amazon not so long ago :wink:

tellingd
Visitor

Luckily I sold mine on Amazon not so long ago :wink:

Do I understand correctly? You sold a copy of Windows ME? :anguished:

And I thought I was technically challenged :tongue:

kee-lo_

Yeah Dave, lucky wasn't I? Some old lady bought it off me, and she seems to be happy e-mailing people and using MSN :smileygrin:

JuiceTerry
Visitor

How often does it crash?

TWICE A DAY!!!!

And Microsoft and Sony are no help at all!

It is a VGN series using Vista -