Join now - be part of our community!

I have a Sony Vaio Model no-PCG-71911M My Cam is not clear it is in the Laptop but the Window does not appear to enable me to adjust it's Vision, Please help.. Thanks Clive

profile.country.en_GB.title
Clive1707
Visitor

I have a Sony Vaio Model no-PCG-71911M My Cam is not clear it is in the Laptop but the Window does not appear to enable me to adjust it's Vision, Please help.. Thanks Clive

How can i get a Manual for this Laptop without going to PC World and making every excuse to buy something which perhaps has no use to me but commision for them..

Can i down load The Manual online? There is a problem using my web Cam. In the passed whe clicking my Web Cam example Yahho or Skype i get the negative effect but the window does not appear to make any adjustments (if any) I may have deleted that program perhaps! not sure.

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi Clive1707,

You are using the model code – you will probably find the product code is VPCEH3N6E/B or similar and should be located on a white sticker on the underside or on the box. If this is the case then you can download the user manual from the following link.

http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/product/vpceh3n6e_b

I think this model comes with ArcSoft Webcam Suite which you should find under Start > All Programs.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat