Join now - be part of our community!

I have a Vaio VPCF11Z1E running Windows 7. Recently I had to re-format the hard drive. I re-installed all my programs & files but when I try to re-install Magentic I am told it is incompatible. It ran perfectly before. Can anyone help?

profile.country.en_GB.title
Tomfoxx
Visitor

I have a Vaio VPCF11Z1E running Windows 7. Recently I had to re-format the hard drive. I re-installed all my programs & files but when I try to re-install Magentic I am told it is incompatible. It ran perfectly before. Can anyone help?

I have a Vaio VPCF11Z1E running Windows 7. Recently I had to re-format the hard drive and use the recovery disks I had made when I first bought the laptop. I have been able to re-install all my programs and files, and all the programs work perfecly. I used to have Incredimail's Magentic wallpaper program and it too ran perfectly. When I downloaded Magentic again and tried to install it I got a message that it is incompatible. Various window popped-up to help me re-install it but so far nothing has worked. I would love to have the program again ... can anyone help me?

0 REPLIES 0