Join now - be part of our community!

inverter needed for PCG-9L1M

profile.country.fr_FR.title
turbotoes
Visitor

inverter needed for PCG-9L1M

Hello all,

Sick Vaio needs help

Do any of you kind souls know where I might get an LCD inverter for the Vaio in the title?

I've searched ebay uk and france (where I live) to no avail, any hints to a good spares source would be gratefully received.

Thanks in advance

Tara

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Tara

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

PCG 9L1M you have quoted is the chassis number which makes it  difficult  to find information as this is NOT the actual model number..

The correct model number can be found just below the VAIO's display, see image below..

https://www.sony.co.uk/discussions/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-627977-4061/286-92/model+number.JPG

As to locating an inverter for your vaio it maybe worth contacting one of Sony's authorised repairers to see if they could supply with the part.

To find contact details..

Open Vaio support, either by clicking Support at the top of this page or use the following link:Vaio support

Under Log-in option 1: Enter your vaio models serial number, which you should find on the bottom of your Vaio.

Then click Log-In

Once logged select Get In Touch

Then Click on the Out of Warranty tab to locate the nearest location.

If you're unable to source the part from one of the authorised repairers then you could try contacting vaio support, contact details can be found as above..