Join now - be part of our community!

Is there anybody out there????

Thorin
Visitor

Is there anybody out there????

Hallo all! I watched this forum now for a few weeks and I`m very dissapointed.....Everybody here hates the Vaio Pocket: this thing is bad...that thing is worse. MY QUESTION: IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE WHO LOVES HIS VAIO POCKET???

Listen: For me, I love it!!!!!!!!!!! In every way, If I don`t like it, I will bring it back, but I don´t post always the same. It borders me, to read always the same problems. People, find your own way to use it. A PC is only so intelligent like the person who use it.
Thats my opinion.
I use itunes for working with music, and SS only to transfer. I have all covers and I have every artist to its own album.....

THORIN

12 REPLIES 12
danrj
Visitor

3rd gen spilling over into 4th, they were all the same. I liked having them and thought they were cool but Apple's support was appauling, it was like they had their head up their own arses, they thought they had made such a good product that they assumed anybody who said something was wrong, was lying. But if what ppl say on here about Sony support is true I just hope I have no serious probs with my VP.

nemo66
Visitor

I am here in KINDERGARDEN????
So...let´s play "GOOD SONY-BAD SONY" :laughing:

danrj
Visitor

I am here in KINDERGARDEN????
So...let´s play "GOOD SONY-BAD SONY" :laughing:

Who let this comedian in?