ruby
Visitor

Manual for PCG-GRT915M

:slight_frown: anyone know where i can get a manual for this laptop ??? Cheers

23 REPLIES 23
dannysony
Visitor

Hi Ruby

you can donwload it from here http://kb.sony-europe.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE/,/?St=62,E=0000000000002265784,K=3087,Sxi=4,Proble...)

Can you tell me how long is your battery functioning because i just bought a brand new battery and it stays on max 1.50 so thats not much but its said that the battery has to last 3.30 hours

bye

tim
Visitor

I am struggling to even get 1.5 hours from my battery, and on my old laptop i was easily getting 3 hours. Was thinking of taking it back, but sounds like this is normal then?

profile.country.en_GB.title
robpaxton
Explorer
dannysony
Visitor

but i had here first the pcg fr215s pcg fr415s and these models use the same batteries and they lasted 3.30 hours how come it doesnt work so long for this model pcg grt915m i thought the battery was not working well but i have to hear from roger how it is with the sony vaio of him

bye

robpaxton
Explorer

It's mainly because of the very high power consumption of the processor.

dannysony
Visitor

I dont think so i have 3 batteries her now all the 3 are new batteries 1 is just not working well its goed ontly for 1.40 hour and the other 2 goes 3.30 hour and if you check the spec off the pcg fr 415 s and the pcd grt 915 m are almost the same processors

i think the battery is just not good
regards

tim
Visitor

I cant get those manuals to download. ANy idea why they are not listed on the downloads section?

I mainly want to know if i have to buy a wireless card, or if i have one already!!!

dannysony
Visitor

Hi Tim

Are you having a pcg grt915m then yes you have a wireless lan look in front of the notebook where the lcd shuts tehere is a button to activate the wireless lan

bye

robpaxton
Explorer

I dont think so i have 3 batteries her now all the 3 are new batteries 1 is just not working well its goed ontly for 1.40 hour and the other 2 goes 3.30 hour and if you check the spec off the pcg fr 415 s and the pcd grt 915 m are almost the same processors

i think the battery is just not good
regards

I wasn't referring to the battery life on your computer - I was referring to the GRT.

By the way - my download links for the manuals are OK - I've tested them. The manuals are listed at www.vaio-link.com