Join now - be part of our community!

Mashita UJ 120 Driver.

JuMbOdOg
Visitor

Mashita UJ 120 Driver.

Hi All

I installed a freecom digital receiver on my FZ21M, then the Matshita UJ 120 has gone. It's not showing up on the drives, the sad thing is i Haven't back up yet so i can't re install.

I tried a system restore but that doesn't seem to be working(windows says it can,t restore).

I've looked everywhere for the driver but can't find it, Any ideas?

Thank You.
John

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi John and welcome to Club Vaio.

Go to Control Panel -> Device Manager and expand CD/DVD-ROM Drives. Does your drive have a yellow warning triangle next to it? If so, double-click on it and look for the Error Code.

If it is code 19, 31, 32, 39 or 41 then a small registry edit should sort the problem - try the following: -

1.Click Start -> Run and type: REGEDIT , and hit enter. For Vista, type REGEDIT into the search box and open it).
2. Navigate to –

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}

click on this and locate UpperFilters in the right-hand window, (if it exists) right click on this and select Delete and then OK.
3. Under the same Registry Key locate LowerFilters, (if it exists) right click on this and select Delete and then OK.
4. Quit Registry Editor and re-boot the computer, new registry values will be created that will hopefully cure the problem.

After you remove the Upperfilters value and the Lowerfilters value, you may possibly need to re-install your burning software if it doesn't work – but not usually.

:wink:

JuMbOdOg
Visitor

Blencogo

Thank you for the warm welcome and a fix to my problem, It worked a treat.

Don't understand what I did though!!!!

Thanks again, youre a star.

John

daboss_me
Visitor

Thanks ! Your hint solved my problem too ! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :heart_eyes:
I was getting scared of not being able to watch Blu-Rays anymore !

profile.country.en_GB.title
Titus1970
Visitor

Thanks for that. Worked like a charm.