Join now - be part of our community!

My Club Vaio - still not working

t1ber1us
Visitor

My Club Vaio - still not working

Hello everyone,

I've read through all the threads below and tried everything people have suggested (installed the patch, installed the patch without firewall, installed the patch and restarted), looked for any downloaded files in the Program Data/Sony/MyClubVaio/Download or Sychdata or whatever it's called folder (I haven't got this folder in my installation) and still I can't get My Club Vaio to work on my new FE41S. I get the error 'Access violation at address 0066DC75 in module 'SynchApp.exe'. Read of Address 00000000'. I'd really like to see the documentation for the laptop, so would be grateful if there's anything I can do to sort this, short of another full recovery as I've already had to run this once...)

BTW - I am appalled by Vista so far. It seems buggy, slow, and has already forced me to ring Microsoft once in order to allow me to revalidate it. Please tell me things get better!

Best regards,

Ian

2 REPLIES 2
DrFlea
Visitor

Hello

Suddenly I have the same problem. Has anyone solved it?

Thanks

steveb63
Visitor

Hi

I have this problem - and have installed the patch without success - however when i run the application as administrator then it runs ok - right click on the program or desktop icon and "run as administrator" is one of the options.

Steve