Join now - be part of our community!

My Club Vaio

Player23
Visitor

My Club Vaio

hi,

I've just bought a vaio n21 m/w notebook. When i click on my club vaio on the desk top it says connect to internet to download latest version. then nothing. My internet is working fine and it starts to download but always gets to 57 - 60% then stops. Any ideas ? :smileygrin:

7 REPLIES 7
obbie
Visitor

I also have a problem with My Club Vaio - when I first boot up, My Club VIAO opens a blank white Adobe Flash player window which I can only get rid of using the task manager, which sometimes triggers a 'not responding' message when I try to close the application. I would be grateful for any advice about getting rid of this problem. I have a VIAO VGN-N21S.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Player 23

Welcome to Club Vaio. :slight_smile:

Have a look at the possible solutions in this thread

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

I also have a problem with My Club Vaio - when I first boot up, My Club VIAO opens a blank white Adobe Flash player window which I can only get rid of using the task manager, which sometimes triggers a 'not responding' message when I try to close the application. I would be grateful for any advice about getting rid of this problem. I have a VIAO VGN-N21S.

Hi obbie

Welcome to Club Vaio.. :slight_smile:

You should be able to stop My Club Vaio.exe from starting if you go to start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Scheduled Tasks..

Then dis enable the MCV entry..

Player23
Visitor

Thanks for :smileygrin: that Thalamus it's working fine now!! :smileygrin:

Hi Player 23

Welcome to Club Vaio. :slight_smile:

Have a look at the possible solutions in this thread

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

:cool: You're welcome Player 23.. :slight_smile:

obbie
Visitor

Hi obbie

Welcome to Club Vaio.. :slight_smile:

You should be able to stop My Club Vaio.exe from starting if you go to start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Scheduled Tasks..

Then dis enable the MCV entry..

Thankx for that - fine now

cheers

obbie

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

:cool: You're welcome obbie.. :slight_smile: