Join now - be part of our community!

Naming and viewing

tpp
Visitor

Naming and viewing

Unfortunately it is not only the naming of the folders that makes image viewing with the Vaio Portable very inconvenient.
Have you tried to put various subfolders into the USER_xxx?
It is impossible to jump between folders and beside that it would be great to have a screen that shows you an overview of the folder content, not only as file names but maybe as well as thumbnails.
I hope Sony will make up for these failures soon, or do you guys know anyone who stores pictures in folders under the name convention of USER_xxx?
Best regards, and to the developers from Vaio, if you read this, better get moving to make things better, you know you owe us that much....

5 REPLIES 5
Speedbird223
Visitor

The Photo Viewer is very basic, would be nice to see ability to name folders, create sub folders etc etc in the next firmware update.

A similar system to arranging music shouldn't be too hard to implement!

HeartOfDarkness
Visitor

Although I do agree with all your points, I would rather see the Vaio Pocket -related developper(s) get his/their act together and make a better companion software for the Vaio Pocket (my emphasis on the fact that there may not be that many developpers working on that thing is *not* purely incidental :-[ ). The Vaio OS isn't a tenth as bad as Sonic Stage.... 😕

profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

If I'm think right. Then Sony makes no firmware updates for the VP anymore.

hldomster
Visitor

:cry: :cry: :cry:

profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

Mmmh, why I'm not surprised?