Join now - be part of our community!

need bluray drivers for vgnar21s

kad1999
Visitor

need bluray drivers for vgnar21s

Hello i have just tried updating a bluray file.
It deleted my old driver files.
Where can i download the original from?
thank
kad

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

AR21S Preinstalled Drivers and Utilities

You will also find a firmware update for your drive on the same page - make sure you use the right one !

:wink:

kad1999
Visitor

You will also find a firmware update for your drive on the same page - make sure you use the right one !

Wouyld you be so kind and writ eme down the link.
For the exat drive so i will not mess up again?
please regards
kad

kad1999
Visitor

Wouyld you be so kind and writ eme down the link.
For the exat drive so i will not mess up again?
please regards
kad

I have just gone there downloade drivers and utilities.
Canot find bluray drivers or programe can you help/

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Tell us exactly what you did.

You tried to update WinDVD - is that right? Have you also tried to update your firmware?

I think you have two versions WinDVD for Vaio and WinDVD BD. Did you try to update from within the program by choosing Help -> Update or did you try to download a brand new copy of WinDVD 8? It sounds like you have Uninstalled the Sony WinDVD BD player - this supplies the drivers for the BD Drive. I don't think you can download this.

Have you made a set of Recovery Discs? If you have you can possibly reinstall WinDVD BD from these. If you can't reinstall the individual program, you may have to completely restore your drive C: to factory condition to get it back.

It is difficult to suggest the way forward when I am unclear exactly what you have done. Can you list what you did?

:thinking: