Join now - be part of our community!

NEED INTERVIDEO WINDVD8 SOFTWARE

profile.country.en_GB.title
saikamma
Explorer

NEED INTERVIDEO WINDVD8 SOFTWARE

I've uninstalled intervideo windvd8 from my system and deleted the folder and also removed the registry keys permanently from my system in an attempt to make my Blu-ray drive work properly as it doesnt recognize any blu-ray dvd. Is there anyway I can get the original software so that I can update it back? Currently the drive doesnt play any BD disc. only DVD's mine is a VGN-FZ21M.

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi KRISHNASAI,

the full version of Win DVD is not available to download, only updates can be found on the Sony Vaio-Link site..

Unfortunately the only way to re-install win DVD BD is to run the Vaio recovery utility and restore your Vaio back to factory settings.. :slight_frown:

Make sure you back up important data first.. :wink:

profile.country.en_GB.title
saikamma
Explorer

Hi KRISHNASAI,

the full version of Win DVD is not available to download, only updates can be found on the Sony Vaio-Link site..

Unfortunately the only way to re-install win DVD BD is to run the Vaio recovery utility and restore your Vaio back to factory settings.. :slight_frown:

Make sure you back up important data first.. :wink:

Can I install Windvd 9 now? and if so, will my drive be able to recognize Blu-ray discs ?I will buy a Windvd 9 if that could solve the problem.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi KRISHNASAI,

WinDVD 9 Plus Blu-ray should work ok on your vaio, also you may want to consider PowerDVD ultra, but it's your choice whether or not to purchase and install..:smileywink: