Join now - be part of our community!

NVIDIA GeForce 8400M ...Repair Or Replace ...

profile.country.en_GB.title
coldavie11
New

NVIDIA GeForce 8400M ...Repair Or Replace ...

Hello Sony People ...

I have always been sorry to have become a Sony People,

I bought a VGN FZ11Z Deceber 07 from Comet, & within 14 days started to have problems with the graphics, green sceen before an image loaded, image loading very slow compaired to my Toshiba 1.6 cpu A100. Comet would'nt do anything to help at the time.

Now everything as come to light with these GPU chips. I think we should be compesated, or have a replacement computer. I had to buy a second computer because the FZ11Z was only fit for E-Mail, & shopping not its intendeded purpose of purchase.

How can you be expected to buy & hold onto a defective computer for 17 months without some kind of compensation for you trouble ...

I would like to hear you thoughts ...

Regards Colin

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

I bought a VGN FZ11Z Deceber 07 from Comet, & within 14 days started to have problems with the graphics, green sceen before an image loaded, image loading very slow compaired to my Toshiba 1.6 cpu A100. Comet would'nt do anything to help at the time.

Hi Colin,

IMO if your vaio had developed a fault within 14 days I would have expected Comet to have exchange your unit or offered a refund..

But as this did not happen I guess you then contact Sony Vaio support for assistance with your graphics problem, what was Sony supports reply.. :thinking: