Join now - be part of our community!

password & i didnt add one??

password & i didnt add one??

iv had my laptop about a month now & i give up, iv not even used it...password issue & i didnt even have a password as i no im not great at remembering or remembering to write down....it says im offline and put password in?? im yet aghain giving up and going to just not bother...not happy.........

PS..its a bit stupid that u have to view user manuals online, if u cant get online how can u find the correct help?????????????:smileyrolleyes:

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi pinkangels and welcome.

If you give us a bit more information, I'm sure somebody here will be able to help.

1.  What Vaio model do you have and what version of Windows?

2.  When are you being asked for a password?  Is it when Windows starts or after Windows starts and when you try to go online?

3.  What wireless network are you trying to join?  Is it your home wifi network?  If so there will probably be a password to join.  Which wireless router do you have in your house?  If anyone else uses this router and can connect, they will know the password.

Give us as much information as you can (like what does the box say that is asking for a password) and I'm sure it can be fixed.

:thinking: