Join now - be part of our community!

pink vaio?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
zawrigh
Visitor

pink vaio?

im due to go back to uni next year, having already been once i know that there is normally a table with loads of laptops that end up getting moved around etc and its always handy to be able to spot yours quickly. all my previous laptops have been sony, as have various other sony products i currently have, never had a problem with any of them so i thught i'd stick to what i know.

so i want a pink laptop, im a proper girly girl and my current one is pink. i want the one that is currently shown in the prestige collection s13, when i click on it the pink colour is not there? have sony stopped doing the pink in this model?

my nearest shop, and the supossed "customer service" were about as helpful as a chocolate teapot, so my opinion of sony has taken a massive downhill slide, so if anybody knows how i go about discussing the issues that i have with the staff that would be helpful to, being told "deal with it" etc and being chucked a piece of paper while you sales man was on facebook, is not good service.

thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Zawrigh,

just thought I'd let you know that it seems that the Pink Vaio S is available to order agin - Pink S13 Vaio

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.en_GB.title
darkulap
Visitor

You could always customize the looks of your laptop. Before, I want mine to be in color blue. So I decided to look for a case or laptop sticker to make it look blue. You can also try that if there is no color pink available on the model you want.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Zawrigh,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

Unfortunately there does not seem to be the option on the Sony site to purchase the prestige pink Vaio S13..

All I can suggest is that you try contacting the Sony online store to see if they can still source you one -

0207 365 2413 Mon-Fri 9am-7pm, Sat 9am-6pm

Or alternatively if you are unable to find a pink Vaio that meets your requirements you could purchase the same spec but in another colour &, similar to the suggestion above, personalise it with a laptop skin - for more info take a look at Lapjacks

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Zawrigh,

just thought I'd let you know that it seems that the Pink Vaio S is available to order agin - Pink S13 Vaio